Stay in touch with our industry, company and product news.
Attending the 2022 Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA) Conference and Exhibition? Stop by Exhibition Hall booth number 309 to say hi to the Vertikal team of risk management experts, including Vice President of Sales, Alison Shearer. This year’s conference is at the Hyatt Regency in Atlanta, GA from Sunday May 14th to Wednesday May 18th.
CFMA has a longstanding reputation as the sole organization dedicated to providing financial professionals with unparalleled career development and networking opportunities. Their annual conference is a remarkable opportunity to learn from notable leaders in construction financial management and meet with industry peers.
Vertikal provides certificate of insurance and prequalification solutions that help your organization rise above risk. Vertikal streamlines and automates even your most complex, labor-intensive risk management processes with flexible, intuitive, secure reporting systems that are easy to use.
Why you should visit the Vertikal booth:
1) Learn how Vertikal can help you hold your vendors, suppliers and third-party contractors to a higher standard. Vertikal gives you the flexibility to choose from full-service or self-service options. Plus, you gain the opportunity to collaborate with industry-certified experts on challenging issues.
2) Learn how Vertikal can help you reduce the time, cost and effort it takes to manage complex vendor relationships. Our user-friendly solutions and expert support provide you with everything you need to increase transparency across your vendor, supplier and contractor relationships.
3) Get the latest updates on all of our solutions, including CertFocus, PreQual and ShieldCor.
• CertFocus delivers a dynamic Certificate of Insurance (COI) tracking software that leverages Optical Character Recognition (OCR) and machine learning technologies to help organize, simplify and monitor subcontractor COI tracking and compliance.
• PreQual combines dynamic software with expert financial analysis to bring a new level of transparency to your outside business relationships without disrupting your existing processes and workflows.
• ShieldCor helps you spot new opportunities and deeper risk insights to optimize your operational infrastructure, so you can base key decisions on timely, accurate and reliable information.
4) Chat with Allison Shearer, a member of the Vertikal management team.
Allison is an experienced sales executive with documented successes in the certificate of insurance management, third party prequalification services and business process automation disciplines. She has a solution-oriented approach to understanding and resolving the challenges related to certificate management, insurance compliance, and third-party relationships across multiple industries. Her consultative and collaborative approach has continually turned new client relationships into long-term partnerships. She has worked in the vendor compliance management industry for over 14 years. Allison is a native Californian with a BA in education from the University of Southern California where she was a member of the women’s soccer team.
5) Enter to win an Amazon gift card. Vertikal will be giving away two $100 Amazon gift cards each day during the conference –– so stop by and enter to win!
We are excited to connect with you!